The Royal Parks Half Marathon is one of the most beautiful half marathons in the running calendar.
The stunning 13.1-mile route runs through four of London’s leafy Royal Parks and passes some of the capital’s most famous landmarks – from Buckingham Palace to the Royal Albert Hall.
As well as taking in the scenic surroundings and electric atmosphere, with every step you’ll be raising money to support the exceptional care, incredible staff and innovative ideas at Guy’s and St Thomas’.
There are two ways to take part – register for one of our limited charity places, or secure your own place through the Royal Parks Half public ballot.
How we’ll support you
All runners who join #TeamGSTC will receive an incredible support package, including:
- Fundraising tips, advice and materials, and helpful information on nutrition and training
- A personalised Guy’s & St Thomas’ Charity dri-fit running t-shirt
- Dedicated support from our events team, every step of the way
- An enthusiastic, family-friendly cheer point on the route to spur you on
- The rewarding feeling of knowing that your training and fundraising efforts are supporting the incredible teams and exceptional healthcare at Guy’s and St Thomas’.