We support the incredible staff at Guy’s and St Thomas’ and the exceptional care they provide for patients and communities.
Without your help, we couldn’t keep motivating, developing, adapting to what staff need. Together with you and Guy’s and St Thomas’ we are building a better future of healthcare.
In return for your support, we promise we will always:
- Be transparent about how we use your donations
- Share with you the impact your money has on the staff, patients and communities of Guy’s and St Thomas’
- Respect your choices about how and when we contact you, and we’ll only contact you if you’ve given us your details and agreed to hear from us
- Make it easy for you to choose how you want to hear from us – if you ask us not to contact you, we won’t, unless it’s a legal requirement
- Be open and friendly when you get in touch – our Supporter Care team are always happy to hear from you
- Be upfront about our mistakes, apologise and fix them as soon as possible
- Look after your details and fully comply with the law
How can I provide feedback or send in a complaint?
Your views are important to us and we welcome all comments and feedback. If you’d like to make a complaint or share some feedback with us, you can do so here.