London Marathon 2024
Take on the world-famous London Marathon in support of the exceptional healthcare and NHS teams at Guy’s and St Thomas’.
The London Marathon is the ultimate running event, with an electric atmosphere and a legendary route from Greenwich Park to Buckingham Palace.
You’ll be passing by some of London’s most iconic landmarks, soaking up the atmosphere and being pushed forward by the sounds of cheering supporters. And all the while knowing you’re helping to build a better future for healthcare.
The money you raise will support of the exceptional care, incredible teams, innovative ideas and pioneering research, helping Guy’s & St Thomas’ go further, beyond what the NHS can provide.
How we’ll support you
As one of our London Marathon runners, you’ll receive
- Ongoing support from our friendly events team, who are on hand to answer your questions and provide fundraising tips and materials.
- A dedicated training evening alongside your fellow runners, with expert advice from nutritionists and personal trainers.
- Enthusiastic race-day support, with multiple cheer stations.
- A personalised Guy’s & St Thomas’ Charity dri-fit running t-shirt.
- A well-deserved post-race sports massage.
- A special post-marathon reception to celebrate your achievement with friends, family and your fellow runners.
How to get involved
Applications for Guy’s & St Thomas’ Charity places in the 2023 TCS London Marathon have now closed. Please register your interest to be the first to hear about places for the 2024 event.