The event is not your average half marathon. From cultural landmarks and heritage to the city’s quirky and hidden secrets, runners get to explore the capital on a route like no other!
The race starts by The Strand, finishes by Downing Street, and has fabulous views of landmarks such as Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
Register your interest to be the first to hear about charity places for the 2024 event, or browse the other fundraising events we have coming up this year!
How we’ll support you
As part of our outstanding team, you’ll receive:
- Fundraising tips, advice and materials.
- A personalised Guy’s and St Thomas’ dri-fit running t-shirt.
- Dedicated support from our events team, every step of the way.
- An enthusiastic, family-friendly cheer point on the route to spur you on.
- The satisfaction of knowing that with every mile, with every donation, you’re fuelling advances in cancer care.
If you’d like to find out more, please contact our Events team.