Want to ride 100 traffic-free miles through the historic heart of London and the picturesque Essex countryside?
The RideLondon-Essex 100 is a unique event starting and finishing in the centre of London, with 60 miles of rolling roads through some of Essex’s most beautiful villages in the middle.
The challenge is open to cyclists of all backgrounds and abilities, with tens of thousands of riders taking part in the next event on Sunday 28 May.
Take on the 2023 RideLondon-Essex 100 with Guy’s & St Thomas’ Charity, and support the incredible NHS staff and exceptional healthcare at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust.
How to take part
- Sign up for one of our limited Guy’s & St Thomas’ Charity places for a £30 registration fee.
- If you were lucky enough to get a place in the RideLondon ballot, register online now to cycle in support of Guy’s and St Thomas’.
How we’ll support you
As part of our team, you’ll receive:
- Dedicated support from our friendly events team.
- A personalised Guy’s & St Thomas’ cycling jersey.
- The rewarding feeling of knowing you’re helping Guy’s and St Thomas’ go further for patients and staff.
We ask all of our fantastic cyclists taking part to commit to reaching the fundraising target of £500 and we will do all that we can to support your fundraising efforts.
If you’d like to find out more, please contact the Events Team