Thank you so much for wanting to be part of #TeamGSTC and helping to support your fantastic hospital by running the world famous London Marathon!
You’ll be passing by some of London’s most iconic landmarks, soaking up the atmosphere and being pushed forward by the sounds of cheering supporters. And all the while knowing you’re helping to build a better future for healthcare.
There are two ways you can take part in the in-person marathon:
Apply for one of our guaranteed charity places in 2022
Applications for the 2022 event are now open. Please note, our charity places are limited and are given out on a rolling basis. When filling out the application form, provide us with as much detail as possible.
Successful in the ballot? Run for us in 2022
If you were lucky enough to bag a place through the ballot, we would love for you to join #TeamGSTC and receive the same support as a charity place runner. There is no sponsorship target.
Sign up and join our team today!
All runners will receive:
- a comprehensive fundraising pack including information on training and nutrition
- access to our team fundraising hub
- a free dri-fit running vest, letters to personalise with your name and fundraising materials
- a dedicated events team to help you every step of the way
- training sessions with qualified personal trainers, physiotherapists and nutritionists
- an invitation to our marathon post-race party, the perfect way to celebrate (including a well-deserved sports massage).