Whilst running the Royal Parks Half Marathon you’ll be taking in the beautiful sights of Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’ Park and Kensington Gardens.
You’ll also get to run past Buckingham Palace and the Royal Albert Hall on the 13.1-mile route. And all while raising money for the exceptional care, incredible staff, innovative ideas and pioneering research at Guy’s and St Thomas’.
There are two ways to take part; register for a charity place with us or secure your own place – fingers crossed – through the ballot.
All runners who join #TeamGSTC will receive an incredible support package, including:
- A welcome pack full of fundraising tips, advice and materials, and information on training and nutrition
- Access to our fundraising hub, including training plans
- A personalised Guy’s & St Thomas’ Charity dri-fit running vest
- A dedicated events team to answer any questions, and support you every step of the way
- A family-friendly, enthusiastic cheer point on the route to give you a boost
- A free sports massage from our physios after the race, plus snacks
- Meeting the team at our charity stand in the post-race marquee.