Care never stands still, neither do we and neither will you running the London Landmarks Half Marathon. You’ll be taking in the views of some of the iconic sights of the city such as Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
Pushing yourself through the 13.1 mile route, through the City of London and the City of Westminster, and all while raising money for the exceptional care, incredible staff, innovative ideas and pioneering research at Guy’s and St Thomas’.
Join #TeamGSTC and help build a better future for healthcare, today, tomorrow and always.
Every runner who signs up will receive:
- A welcome pack full of fundraising tips, advice and materials, and information on training and nutrition
- Access to our fundraising hub, including training plans
- A personalised Guy’s & St Thomas’ Charity dri-fit running vest
- A dedicated events team to answer any questions, and support you every step of the way
- A wonderful feeling of knowing you’re helping to build a better future of healthcare.